Easy Cole Slaw

My youngest daughter is away for school.
I sent her with a small collection of recipes.
but, I know I missed many of her favorites.
I told her to send me a text for any requests and I will post them for her.

It didn't take long... she has been gone a day and a half and this is her first request.

8 Cups cabbage -- chopped finely
1/4 Cup carrot – shredded
1/3 Cup sugar
1/2 tsp salt
1/8 tsp pepper
1/4 Cup milk
1/2 Cup mayonnaise
1/4 Cup buttermilk
1 1/2 Tbsp white vinegar
2 1/2 Tbsp lemon juice

Be sure cabbage and carrots are chopped up into very fine pieces (about the size of rice). Combine the sugar, salt , pepper, milk, mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, and lemon juice in a large bowl and beat until smooth. Add the cabbage and carrots and mix well. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2  hours before serving.

No comments:

Post a Comment