What this is all about.

For several years now, I have collected MANY recipes. I subscribed to cooking magazines, I purchased cookbooks, I bookmarked links on the web and I received cards from family and friends.

I have attempted to organized these collections and failed.

This is my attempt to once again, organize this collection. First order of business... actually TRY a recipe. If I (or the majority of the guinea pigs) don't like the results, I will throw it away. If we find a winner, I will post it here (perhaps with a photo or two).

Two very important things you should know:

  1. I am a very picky eater. If it is here, chances are pretty good that you will like it.
  2. I have a sweet tooth. I am trying to change my ways, but in the meantime, you may be enjoying a lot of sweet treats.

Please share your comments and suggestions with me. I am always looking for ways to improve a dish.

Have it in you to contribute? Let me know... I could use more recipes!

Bon Appetit

blog signature

1 comment: